Electric Radiator Fan Kits by Revotec
Keeping your car's engine running at optimum temperature will ensure you get the best performance and economy. Using the latest high efficiency fans with adjustable electronic controllers these kits are designed to replace the standard original mechanical fan, reducing the load on the engine, noise and improving both power and mpg.
Unlike other fan kits that use a universal mounting system, these Revotec kits have bespoke laser cut brackets that mount directly to the radiator mountings. The brackets are bright passivated to give a smart appearance and prevent corrosion. The kits also use a precise electronic controller to enable easy adjustment to suit your car. The kit includes a high efficiency fan assembly, electronic controller, bespoke passivated brackets for corrosion resistance, hardware, wiring and fitting instructions.
This kit is for MGA's and uses the hose mounted type of electronic fan controller mounted in the top hose. This must be mounted carefully in accordance with the instructions supplied.
Please Note: This kit will not fit MGA Twin Cam.
- - 10" High power blowing fan
- - Adjustable electronic controllers
- - Laser cut stainless steel fan mounting brackets
- - 28mm Revotec Electronic fan controller
- - Top hose replacement kit
- - Earth wire kit
- - Bolts & fittings
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.