Electric Radiator Fan Kits by Revotec
Keeping your car's engine running at optimum temperature ensures great performance and economy. Using high efficiency fans with adjustable electronic controllers, we offer kits especially designed to replace the standard mechanical fan, thereby reducing the load on the engine and noise while improving power and mpg.
Unlike other fan kits which use a universal mounting system, these Revotec kits have bespoke laser cut brackets that mount directly to the radiator mountings. These brightly passivated brackets give a smart appearance and prevent corrosion. These kits also use a precise hose-mounted type of electronic fan controller to enable easy adjustment to suit your car. *Negative Earth Only.
Each fan kit comes with:
- Laser cut stainless-steel fan mounting brackets
- 32mm Revotec Electronic fan controller
- Earth wire kit
- Bolts and fittings
- #231-717 - Includes a 9" suction fan for Spitfire. This fan kit only fits the US specification wide radiator commonly retro fitted to other models.
- #231-718 - Includes a 10" blowing fan with ABS Shrouds for Spitfire. This fan kit only fits the original narrow radiators, which is the only type available and commonly retro fitted to other models.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.