The Moss Motors Product Team has been working overtime again! Now on our shelves is Moss' Beautifully reproduced TR6 Spoiler. Modern manufacturing and materials is what sets our TR6 Spoiler apart from the rest.
Moss Engineers used new old stock original spoilers as our template for tooling. Samples were made and tested for fit and finish over and over until we had a spoiler that looked factory original in all respects but even more durable.
Our competitors offer cheaper alternatives, but don't be fooled. In the long run the Moss' Spoiler will last the life of your car, install easily and look fantastic.
- Available exclusively at Moss Motors.
- Produced by Moss Motors, the most trusted company in the business for over 60 years
- Modern Materials and Manufacturing ensure the most durable and original TR6 Spoiler on the market
- 24 month warranty
- From every angle, fit and finish is as original, even the back side
- Trial fitted to several different cars to insure easy installation
- Originally fitted to 73-76 TR6's, Moss' Spoiler will bolt on to 69-72 TR6's
- Made from ultra durable High Density Polyethylene
|Triumph TR6, 250||Body Panels & Structure||Front Body Panels TR6||5||SPOILER||TR6 1973-76 (will fit all)||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.