Print, Color, and Trim to Win!
Over the years, our paper cutout cars have brought out the creative kid in customers of all ages. We've seen some incredible creations. We've recently taken the time to add several classics to our paper car fleet and thought: "Let's launch them with a cutout challenge with prizes for the top builds!"
The cutout designs we provide are merely the starting point. Where do you take the build from there? The sky's the limit. Just as there will be many cutout build interpretations, there will also be different prize-winning categories. We're keeping them secret for now. What we can tell you is that the car cutout submission chosen as the "Best of the Best" will receive a prize pack!
In a way, this is a photo contest, too. So don't send us the actual car. We want you to keep your creation. Photos only. Knowing this, staging your car cutout to photograph is an important and fun part of the challenge. Be inventive!
In the submission form linked below there is room to send several photos so you can show several angles of your car and different settings if you wish. We're also including a space to write a short story/description of your cutout creation. It's a safe bet that there will be a prize category just for this, too.
Let the Challenge Begin!
Deadline is March 23, 2023.
Ready to get started?
Ready to submit?
Fill out the form below!
Some fun ideas to make this the best it can be:
- If you are a member of a club, invite club members to compete and have your own mini-competition.
- Consider involving your kids, or grandkids, to make it a constructive quality-time project.
- Remake your own British car in paper form and get photography of both!
- Make a car you'd love to have, or one you let go and regret selling!
Consider all apsects of your creation. Winning submissions need great photos!
- Consider your camera! Smartphones are great these days, but a real camera might help you get the detail your creation deserves.
- Consider your background! A nice background is a great way to showcase your paper car.
- Consider your lighting! A nice strong light source source can help light up your scene.
- Consider the detail! Taking extra time to color missed spots, tape stubborn edges, and secure the seams will make for a much more polished final composition.
- Consider the fun! This should be enjoyable so think about what you can do to make it a good time.
Grand Prize pack for the top "Peoples Choice" Winner
Moss Motors $75 Gift Certificate
Prize pack for the top 10 selected