GAZ Shock, Front
GAZ Shock Absorbers offer easy adjustment via a 36-point rotary knob on the side of the shock. Adjustments can be made without removal. Each unit is dyno tested for durability and meets the worldwide standards of ISO9002 for manufacturing excellence.
- Flexibility: Easy 36-point rotary adjustment provides simple fine tuning without the need to remove the shock or use any tools.
- Revolutionary: Double-lip seals plus a further stem seal on the piston rod produces a shock with unrivaled performance characteristics for both road and track.
- Drivability: Due to the manufacturerËÇÖs background and their complete understanding of damping technology, GAZ shocks strike the ideal balance between comfort and performance road holding.
- Reliability: EVERY UNIT is fully tested and delivered with an individual shock dyno report.
|Jaguar Early Sedans
|Front Suspension, Rear Suspension
|3.4S, 3.8S, 420
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.