Europa M1A Radio by RetroSound
The Europa Radio by RetroSound is designed to replicate the classic styling of the factory radio. The replica knobs, large push-buttons, elegant chrome trim, and pinstriping perfectly complement the interior while updating the audio technology to today's standards. A DIN Kit is included with the Europa Radio Face to provide an easy installation in your classic car with an OEM appearance. The Europa is available with your choice of 3 different feature sets.
- Auxiliary input for portable devices
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 presets
- Built-in 275-watt (peak power) Mosfet amplifier
- 18 watts RMS x 4 channels - True - Rating
- Non-volatile memory
- 1-Year Warranty
- Assembly is required
Only compatible with 12V negative grounding vehicles.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.