HushMat Ultra II Hoodliner Kit
HushMat Ultra II Hoodliner Kit is a pressure-sensitive, constrained-layer damper, which has excellent adhesion to many difficult to bond substrates such as oily cold rolled steel, automotive E-coat, primers, and even many plastics including polypropylene.
The aluminum foil constraining layer and specially formulated viscoelastic polymer layer combine to give effective vibration damping over a wide temperature range.
HushMat Ultra II Hoodliner is supplied in rectangular sheets and can be hand-cut for special configurations. The superior adhesive properties of HushMat Ultra II Hoodliner allow it to be used in horizontal, vertical or inverted applications. It has good conformability and can be applied on complex shapes.
Easy Installation...Extreme Performance!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- HushMat Ultra II Hoodliner effectively treats low frequency, resonant noise from 0 to 1,000 Hz
- Withstands ambient temperatures from -30 degrees up to +550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires no surface cleaning / preparation or heat guns to install
- No alcohol or acetone wash needed
- No installation tools required
- Trims with standard razor knife or household scissors
- Six 12-inch x 23-inch pieces (11.46 sq. feet)
- Self Adhesive peel and stick ËÇô no secondary glue required - adhesion guaranteed
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.