Push Button Retractable Lap Belt
These RetroBelt retractable lap belts feature a very small retractor - just 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall - for easy installation into the tight spaces of your classic vehicle. Featuring an attractive chrome starburt push-button buckle and chrome belt ends, this retractavble sytem also has a hard black plastic sleeve on the buckle side, mkaing it ideal for the bucket seats found in many classic automobiles. These seat belts use an inertia locking retractor that locks in the event of a sudden motion or stop. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles mannufactured prior to the late 1960's were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seatbelts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Price is per each seat belt.
- RetroBelt seatbelts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Saftey Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302.
- Inertia locking retractor measures just 3 inches wide by 2 inches tall.
- Starburst push-button buckle measures 2 by 2 inches.
- Hard plastic sleeve on buckle side for use with bucket seats.
- Black or tan webbing with 43 inches on retractor side and 12 in. on buckle side.
- Webbing measures 1 7/8 inches wide.
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs.
- Price is for each seat belt.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.