FUEL TANK, steel, Classic Gold
Offering the best Austin Healey Fuel Tank ever! A lot of suppliers have been making Big Healey Fuel Tanks over the years, with a few of them being adequate in quality. While some tanks had cosmetic concerns, others had major leakage problems. Moss' Quality team decided to put an end to all of these issues by building a far superior tank in terms of both quality and function. The attention to detail in the manufacture of this tank by Classic Gold is remarkable.
Quick and easy to install, the fuel tank's features include:
- Zinc plated steel for rust and corrosion resistance
- High quality welds
- Pressure testing prior to shipment
- Correct dimensions and shape
- Proper placement of the brackets for the mounting straps
- Filler neck placement and angle
- Fuel outlet size and orientation
- Properly tapped and spaced holes for sending unit
- Bung for drain plug threaded to accept the OE plug
|Austin Healey 100, 100-6, 3000||Fuel Tanks, Pumps, Lines & Senders||Fuel Tanks, Senders And Lines||2||FUEL TANK||BN4 from C.E. 68960, BN6-BJ8||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.