LED Replacement Bulbs, Type 57

From $19.99
Part #
As Configured
The Type 57 bulb is typically used in side marker and parking lamps on the sides of fenders.

We've had our eyes on these for a while now. You can't help it, they're so bright! Our LEDs have the advantage of a wide angle light distribution design. And, best of all, you can install these yourself. No modification to your car is needed. Negative ground only. After much searching and testing of different products, we can now say that Moss offers an LED lighting solution that measures up to our requirements.

Our LEDs come in three colors

White, red and amber - to match the color of the lens application. Trust us, you don't want a white light behind a red lens. Pink is not the universal color for "stop," last we checked.

Upgraded Electronic Flasher

If you are upgrading any of your turn signals you will need to upgrade to an electronic flasher. The LED bulbs draw so little current that they won't trigger a mechanical flasher to blink.

Do I need ballasts with my LED turn signals?

Not all Classic British Cars need ballasts, but if you own any of the vehicles in this list, then yes, you will need ballasts in order for your LED turn signals to function properly:

  • TR250 All
  • TR6 69-76
  • Austin Healey BN1-BJ8
  • Sprite/Midget 1972-on
  • Spitfire 1500 To FM 6000

The Longest in the Business

  • All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
  • All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
  • Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
  • Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.