Library | Road Trip: A Practical Manual
A practical guide for those planning to take a road trip, this book by Mike Breslin offers useful tips and advice on how to transform their independent travel dreams into reality. The author covers issues from packing the right stuff, hiring cars, and doing the proper paperwork, to crossing borders and what to do in times of emergencies.
Offering a wealth of insight from his road trip experiences around the world, the second part of the book includes a range of route suggestions. Whether looking at popping over to Europe for a quick circuit, hankering to drive the classic routes of North America, or even aiming to cover a clutch of African countries, there is something for everyone. This fascinating guide is a great buy that will surely inspire readers to travel with confidence.
- Title: Road Trip - A Practical Manual
- Author: Mike Breslin
- No. of pages: 176
- Binding: Hardback
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 0.9" x 0.7"
Mike Breslin is a well-known motorsport journalist and a regular contributor to several leading practical motorsport magazines, including Circuit Driver. He is a former Formula Ford racer, and regularly participates in track days in his own modified Mazda MX-5. He lives in London.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.