Library | My Greatest Defeat
My Greatest Defeat is a collection of honest and revealing insights into 20 of the legends of the worlds of Formula 1, Indycar, NASCAR, Le Mans and Rally. The interviews conducted specially for this book include the greatest living racing drivers like Mario Andretti, Derek Bell, Emerson Fittipaldi, Dario Franchitti, Jeff Gordon, Mika H“ñkkinen, Damon Hill, Jimmie Johnson, Tom Kristensen, Niki Lauda, Sebastien Loeb, Felipe Massa, Rick Mears, Emanuele Pirro, Alain Prost, Carlos Sainz, Jackie Stewart, Bobby Unser, Ari Vatanen and Alex Zanardi. Along with these, striking portrait artworks come from a revered artist in modern comic book design, Giuseppe "Cammo" Camuncoli, who is renowned for the dark, brooding style that has seen him become a staple in the Vertigo, DC and Marvel stables.
- Title: My Greatest Defeat
- Author: Will Buxton
- No. of pages: 336
- Binding: Hardback
- Publisher: Evro Publishing Limited
A motor racing broadcaster, commentator, and journalist Will Buxton's career has taken him around the world countless times to report on everything from Formula 1 to World Rally to Indycar. As a Formula 1 pitlane reporter in the United States for the SPEED channel and later NBC, followed by his current role as the first Digital Presenter in F1 history, he is one of the most recognized faces and voices in the sport.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.