Library | How to Paint Your Car
How to Paint Your Car reveals the techniques, tricks, and technology behind automotive painting through 400 color photos, clear captions, detailed text, and step-by-step how-to sequences. Great way to learn the latest information about paint chemistry, waterborne paints, spray guns, body fillers, surface prep, site prep, as well as respirators and other safety gear that every automotive painter must know. With step-by-step detail, this book is a great resource helping you feel comfortable and confident in undertaking your own paint project, whether a touch-up job or a complete respray!
- Title: How to Paint Your Car
- Author: Dennis W. Parks
- No. of pages: 192
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Motorbooks
The Author: Dennis W. Parks has written several best-selling how-to books for the Motorbooks Workshop series, including How to Paint Your Car, How to Build a Cheap Hot Rod, Hot Rod Body and Chassis Builder's Guide, and The Complete Guide to Auto Body Repair. He lives in Cedar Hill, Missouri.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.