Library | Welding for Vehicle Restorers
Welding for Vehicle Restorers covers the various methods of welding used to make and repair sheet metal body panels. For anyone wanting to achieve a good finish to body repair work investing in this book is a great idea as you will discover the differences in techniques used in the welding of thin sheet metal used on vehicle bodies versus those used in welding heavier structures.
- Title: Welding for Vehicle Restorers
- Author: Bruce Macleod
- No. of pages: 144
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: The Crowood Press UK
The Author: Bruce Macleod has a lifetime's experience of all aspects of vehicle body construction and repair after initially learning from his coachbuilder father. A highly regarded authority in his field, Bruce has trained countless professionals in the techniques of making body panels and the restoration of vehicle bodies.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.