Library | Mouse, the Man, and the MGB
A fun and inspiring story about curiosity, overcoming challenges, working together, and developing friendships. In this heart-tugging children's story, a curious and courageous mouse falls in love with an old car, and goes on to face many challenges even as he tries to help. Written as a reminder that when little ones watch from a distance, they may just be waiting to be invited to share in the very thing we enjoy. This is such a beautifully illustrated book that readers young and old, especially MGB enthusiasts, will enjoy turning the pages to look at the illustrations. Makes for a wonderful gift.
- - Title: Mouse, Man, MGB
- - Author: Wayne Truax
- - Illustrator: Andrew Black
- - Pages: 44
- - Binding: Paperback
About the Author: In the summer of 2017, a little mouse would regularly return to watch Wayne work on his MGB even after being chased away. Over the next few years, Wayne envisioned a story in which the little mouse had only been trying to help him work on the car. In January of 2020 he began writing the story and contacted his friend Andrew Black, a talented graphic designer and artist, to do the illustrations and layout. This is how the book came about!
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.