Chrome Fire Extinguisher - HalGuard
Moss offers HalGuard™ clean agent extinguishers. A ""Clean Agent"" is an electrically non-conducting, liquid or gaseous fire extinguishing agent that DOES NOT leave a harmful residue. Clean agents have long been the product of choice for protecting classic automobiles and race cars as well as aircraft, computer rooms and other high tech equipment.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Made in USA
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- One year manufacturer limited warranty
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.