DOT4 Brake Fluid by Lucas Oil, 12 oz.
Lucas DOT 4 Brake Fluid is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 446'F. It meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 116 and SAE J1704 specifications. Lucas DOT 4 Brake Fluid is recommended for use in both disc and drum brake system and clutch system where this type of product is called out for.
- Prevents seal hardening or softening
- Protects against rust or corrosion
- Provides excellent lubricity
- Compatible with all brake system rubber components and other fluids.
|1990-1997 MX-5 Miata||Brake Calipers, Brake Master Cylinder & Hydraulics||Front Brakes||7||BRAKE FLUID||90-05||1|
|1999-2005 MX-5 Miata||Brake Calipers, Brake Master Cylinder & Hydraulics||Front Brakes||7||BRAKE FLUID||90-05||1|
|2006-2015 MX-5 Miata||Brake Kits||Brakes for NC Miata||7||BRAKE FLUID||06-15||1|
|MGA||Brake Master Cylinder & Hydraulics||Brake Pipes & Fittings||1A||BRAKE FLUID||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.