Element E50 Fire Extinguisher
Safely and effectively put out fires without any mess, toxicity, or danger with your personal Fire Extinguisher by Element. Light and small, it is easy to operate and can fit almost anywhere in your car. Magnetic mount (220-761) sold separately.
- Longer lasting (5x normal 5 lb. Cylinder)
- No mess! No powder residue!
- Full 50 second discharge time
- Compact size 11.75" long x 1.2" diameter
- Safely stores in hot or humid environments
- Maintenance free, never degrades or expires
- Fights all major types of fires
Steps to Use:
- Remove top protection cap and discard.
- Hold from the black plastic handle and remove bottom striker.
- Strike the tip of the yellow striker along the tip of the red Element unit. This will start a chemical reaction and gas will immediately begin to flow from the tip of the Element extinguisher.
- Hold from the black plastic handle and point the flowing gas to the base of the fire until extinguished.
Can't be used or sold in the state of California.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.