Uprated Rear Spring Fitting Kits
Replacing the damaged rear leaf springs becomes easy with this new uprated rear spring fitting kit. It has all the parts conveniently put together to help you upgrade your leaf springs. The rugged axle straps made from nylon-webbing are a substantial improvement over the rubber straps and offer some stretch properties while providing a tensile strength of over 4500 pounds! The Prothane bushings and spring pads are designed to be long lasting and quiet, supplied with Teflon grease. These high performance components are much better than original rubber parts. Give your classic car only the best stuff with this premium quality kit!
The uprated rear spring fitting kit includes:
- OE length Nylon axle check straps, pair
- Prothane shackle bushings
- Prothane spring pads
- 4 U-bolts
- 8 nuts
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
Make: MG, Austin Healey Model: Midget, Sprite Year: 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974