RetroPod Deluxe Surface Mount Speaker Set by RetroSound
Play your favorite music with the RetroSound multi-purpose surface-mount speaker set! These great sounding speakers are made from rugged ABS plastic and will mount to any flat surface, such as kick panels, doors or rear package trays. The angled design directs sound towards the listener. You can get creative and paint these to give a personal touch to your car or cover them in vinyl wrap to match your vehicle's interior. The portable speaker set includes speaker grills. Price is per pair. Wiring is included.
These Retropod modules come paired with RetroSound's deluxe neodymium magnet speakers. Featuring Santoprene surrounds for smooth, natural sound and mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs, you can choose from two different sizes of deluxe speakers:
- 4x6 inch
- 6.5 inch
- Multi-purpose surface-mount speaker modules
- Made from rugged ABS plastic
- Can be mounted to any flat surface, including kick panels, doors and rear decks
- Angled design directs sound towards the listener
- Can be painted or covered in vinyl wrap to match vehicle interior
- Price is per pair
- Mounting depth is 2.16 inches (55mm)
Note: A rotary cutting tool (such as a Dremel) is required to cut speaker holes in RetroPods.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.