Convertible Tops by Robbins, 1971-80
Robbins Crush Grain Vinyl - The best American vinyl tops we've seen, period. By using Haartz Supreme 36-oz. pinpoint-grain vinyl (backed with pre-shrunk cotton cloth), you get a superior product. For greater durability and to ensure the seams remain water tight, seams are stitched, then electronically sealed.
Robbins British Vinyl (Everflex) - If you want your top to be as close to original as you can get, this is the only material to consider. Made in England and imported by Robbins, this material is accepted as original for all MGBs.
Robbins Stayfast Cloth - Stayfast fabric uses 100% acrylic surface cloth, laminated to a pre-shrunk cotton backing cloth. Stayfast is engineered for high tensile and tear strength, but the fabric stays soft, supple and color-fast. Stayfast canvas resists fading and shrinking better than vinyl and does not stiffen up at lower temperatures.
Window - The 40-gauge rear window is made from Regalite B.U.V. Ultralight plastic, which offers superior resistance to UV rays and scratches.
Warranty - Crush Grain and Stayfast Cloth feature a full 6 year (72 Months) warranty on material and craftsmanship. 1.5 years (18 months) warranty on labor when professionally installed. British Vinyl (Everflex) features a 1 year (12 Month) warranty on material, craftsmanship and labor.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 2 year protection.
- Detailed Manufacturer Warranty information for Robbins' products can be found Here.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.