Our MGA tops and tonneau covers are in a class by themselves. The rear windows of the cloth and canvas tops are sewn and double-bound in the very best European manner. We have carefully patterned, designed, and tested our tops and tonneau covers to provide perfect fit and years of satisfaction. The vinyl tops have dielectrically welded windows as original. In addition to our top-grade vinyl, we are offering tops and tonneau covers in Haartz Stayfast cloth, which is a heavy fabric of American-made, solution-dyed acrylic of 3-ply construction with rubber center. Stayfast resists the effects of sun, weather, and atmospheric pollution better than any other convertible top fabric. It offers the ultimate in long service life and color fastness.
- Early 1500 and late 1500 - 1600 tops are interchangeable. Tonneau covers listed are for left hand drive cars only. Right hand drive tonneau covers are available. Call 800-667-7872 for information.- Some early MGAs had snaps along the tops of the doors for the tonneau cover, we are currently unable to supply this early style of tonneau cover.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 2 year protection.
- Detailed Manufacturer Warranty information for Robbins' products can be found Here.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.