BN4 Convertible Soft Tops by Robbins
Our convertible top kits are manufactured for us to the exact original specifications and patterns, and are available in several different materials. Stayfast canvas, "Everflex vinyl" and "Crush grain" vinyl tops are made by Robbins Auto Top Company in the U.S.A. "English vinyl" tops are made in England by the original manufacturer, and are as close to original as possible. All necessary fasteners are included with each top kit.
Stayfast acrylic canvas is engineered to be soft, supple and with tightly controlled stretch characteristics to ensure that tops do not sag or otherwise lose their shape.
Everflex vinyl is the original material from England. Black and blue Everflex now have a grey inner lining, while tan has a tan lining.
Crush grain vinyl is a domestic vinyl with a subtle random grain pattern.
Warranty - Crush Grain and Stayfast Cloth feature a full 6 year (72 Months) warranty on material and craftsmanship. Robbins' warranty is partially dependent on the top being professionally installed.
For a list of Robbins' recommended professional installers click this link: Recommended Installers
Items marked "Direct Ship" are made to order and ship directly from Robbins. Expect 2 weeks for your items to be made before it will ship.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Many of the brands we carry have their own warranty terms that have you covered outside of our 2 year protection.
- Detailed Manufacturer Warranty information for Robbins' products can be found Here.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.