Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel by Fidanza
Fidanza Performance lightweight aluminum flywheels are designed, engineered and manufactured right here in the USA. These flywheels have been CAD designed/ engineered and precision CNC machined from top quality billet 6061 T6 aluminum to deliver optimum performance and reliability. All flywheels are balanced and thoroughly inspected for quality and fitment.
This flywheel fits Jaguar XK120, XK140, XK150, MK VIIm,MK VIII, MK IX, 4.2-liter E-Type, 420, 4.2-liter MK X and 420G.
- Faster throttle response and quicker acceleration
- Additional horsepower to the wheels (reduced parasitic losses)
- Smoother, faster shifting
- Easier braking, better slowing (due to reduced rotational mass)
- Reduced clutch wear and improved efficiency (from better heat dissipation)
- Replaceable friction plate (Part Number 37-1095 for Jaguars)
Please note that, originally, 4.2-liter cars came with a 133-tooth flywheel and the 3.4/3.8-liter engines fitted to the XKs and MK VII-MK IX were fitted with a 132-tooth version. We only supply one alloy flywheel (133-teeth) for all these applications as the one-tooth difference is of no real-world consequence.
|Jaguar Early Sedans||Clutch||Clutch||15||ALLOY FLYWHEEL||Mk VII, Mk VIII, Mk IX, 420, 420G, 4.2 Mk X||1|
|Jaguar XK120, 140, 150||Clutch||Clutch||18||FLYWHEEL||XK120-150||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.