Vented Front Brake Kits by Wilwood, E-Type Ser. I
DynaPro 4R brake kits use modern braking technology to restore and upgrade the form, function, reliability and safety of the brake system on classic-era Series I E-Type Jaguars & Series I.5 with Series I type brakes. These kits provide confident braking and improved cooling efficiency, with longer wear from larger volume brake pads.
- Forged aluminum DynaPro 4R four piston calipers with stainless steel pistons, internal piston bore seals, and external dust wiper seals.
- Precision-machined radial mount brackets with all premium-grade hardware for direct mounting to the OE spindles.
- 30-vane, .81" thick vented iron rotors, with aluminum mounting hats, add cooling and durability over the solid OE style discs.
- Choice of SRP drilled and slotted rotors with corrosion-resistant E-coat finish, or ULHP series plain face rotors.
- Designed for use inside OE chrome spoke wire wheels and the output of the factory master cylinder.
- All-inclusive kits shipped complete with BP-10 compound SmartPads, DOT compliant stainless braided flexlines, premium grade hardware and a detailed instruction guide.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.