MUS 4.3 Battery Test & Charge by CTEK
The MUS 4.3 Test and Charge combines an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with a battery and alternator test function to provide the ultimate in battery testing, charging and maintenance.
Testing - Three easy to use programs to test battery voltage, starting power and alternator performance to provide a complete picture of battery and vehicle charging system health.
Charging - MUS 4.3 Test and Charge provides excellent charging performance. The charger solves a broad range of battery problems and features include a patented automatic desulphation program and a special reconditioning function that revives and restores deeply discharged and stratified batteries. The patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the charger ideal for long-term maintenance.
- -Voltage: 14.4/14.7/15.8V
- -Charging current Max: 4.3A
- -Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle 3 voltage test programs
- -Battery type: 12V lead-acid and gel cell batteries
- -Battery capacity: 1.2-110Ah, maintenance charging up to 160Ah
- -Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- -Warranty: 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.