MGB V8 5-Speed Conversion by Vitesse
Installation is fairly simplified and does not require cutting or permanent modifications to your classic car. This MGB 5-Speed Conversion by Vitesse is customized for all 1962-80 MGB variants and the MGB V8s including conversions. Choose your kit and give your MGB the perfect cruising upgrade with the brand new Mazda MX-5 gearbox.
- Fits exactly in place of your existing MGB gearbox
- Improves feel and power delivery
- Reduces weight of your MGB
- Comes fully assembled
- Gear ratios suit perfectly
- Easily fitted by anyone who could fit a standard MGB gearbox
- No drilling or cutting of your classic MGB
- Full fitting instructions provided
- Optional electronic speedometer
- Period correct gear knob
- High-quality OE Mazda parts
- Electro-coated parts
Each MG gearbox kit includes:
- NEW Mazda MX-5 5 speed transmission with:
- Vitesse gearbox case
- Vitesse bellhousing
- Vitesse machined billet front plate
- Modified rear case with Mazda mechanical Speedo drive assembly
- Mazda MX-5 OE clutch friction plate
- Bespoke shift lever and shift knob kept in original position
- Concentric slave cylinder assembly
- Braided clutch pipe and remote bleed pipe for easy bleeding
- Bespoke Prop shaft
- Spigot bush with Mazda OE needle roller bearing assembly
- Speedo drive cable and angle drive
- Gearbox rear mount bracket assembly and Isolator
- Complete Geomet coated UNF fixings kit
- Clutch alignment tool
Note: The gearboxes are not prefilled and will require 2.1 quarts of SAE 75W-90 oil.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.