EXHAUST SYSTEM, w/ header, polished stainless
This beautiful Tourist Trophy polished stainless steel sports exhaust system is manufactured using the highest quality materials and workmanship.
The system is designed for an easy fit using flange joints rather than the traditional sleeved pipes. It also uses more reliable modern rubber hangers and is supplied with special hanger conversion brackets.
The system features a single silencer with a sporty slash cut tail pipe (using a single silencer gives better ground clearance for lowered cars). The box is packed with a combination of stainless steel wire wool and fiberglass, this give a throaty exhaust note under acceleration that isn't intrusive when cruising.
- 1.2 mm thick 201 grade stainless steel
- Single sports rear silencer
- CNC cut flange joints
- 409 Stainless Steel used for inner core and perforated tubing
- Manifold primary pipes are beautifully blended into merged collector
- Intermediate pipe with integrated bung for wide band sensor installation
- Entire system is polished to a mirror shine
- Sporty slash cut tail pipe
- Includes gaskets and installation hardware
- 5 year Warranty*
Includes hanger brackets for both Chrome Bumper (1962-74) and Rubber Bumper (1975-80) vehicles. For the Rubber Bumper vehicles, we recommend either a turn down tip or shielding to protect the bumper from exhaust heat.
This kit is a direct fit for 1962-74 cars. 1975-80 cars will require that the original one piece manifold be replaced with a separate intake manifold. The flange will need to be shimmed to fit alternate intake manifold.
If you are running a Moss Motors Supercharger system the front header pipe will need to be clearanced.
*This system is warranted to the original purchaser on record and for the original vehicle on which the product was installed, against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years. Moss' sole obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement at Moss' option, provided that the muffler discloses a manufacturing defect. Warranty is void if any defects are caused by a physical impact of any kind.
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.