BRAKE PAD SET, semi-metallic
Late BJ8, TR3B (TCF), Late TR4-4A, TR250, TR6 1969-71, GT6
- Shorter Stopping Distances
- Squeal Free
- Less Dusting Than Organic Pads
- Asbestos Free Composition
- Best Value - Priced Right
- Anti-Squeal Compound Bonded To Brake Pad Backing
- No need to purchase expensive Anti-Squeal Shims
For The Best Brake Pad Moss Offers, Step Up To The Classic Gold Premium Ceramic Brake Pad. For More Information CLICK HERE
|Austin Healey 100, 100-6, 3000||Brake Components||Front Disc Brakes, BJ8 From (c)26705 On||20||BRAKE PAD SET||BJ8 from (c)26704||1|
|Triumph GT6||Brake Components||GT6 Brakes - 1966-73||24||BRAKE PAD SET||1966-72 GT6, Mk1, 2, 3 to KF12390||1|
|MGC||Brake Components||Front Brakes||1||BRAKE PAD SET||1968-69||1|
|Triumph TR2, 3, 4||Brake Components||Front Brakes||55||BRAKE PAD SET||TR3B (TCF-series), TR4 from CT4690 (wire wheels) CT4388 (disc wheels), TR4A||1|
|Triumph TR6, 250||Brake Components||Front Disc Brakes||35||BRAKE PAD SET||TR250, TR6 to CC81078 (1/4" pins)||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
Brand: CLASSIC GOLD