Uprated Brake Caliper Set by BCC
Each BCC brake caliper kit contains a pair of BCC 4 pot calipers anodised in black, EBC Ultimax brake pads (including pins, clips and springs), bleed nipples, bridge and feed pipes. Each kit is a simple bolt-on installation requiring no permanent modification to the vehicle and is completely reversible. These calipers are a direct replacement for the OEM Lockheed calipers.
- Using the proven BCC design the calipers are machined from Aerospace grade Aluminium for strength and durability.
- BCC calipers are hard anodised to prevent corrosion and then assembled.
- The pistons are made by BCC from 303 Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion and ensure a long life of faultless operation.
- The seals are supplied by British manufacturers of OEM automotive hydraulic seals.
- BCC calipers are fastened together with 10.9 grade high tensile steel bolts or high grade 316 HiMo Stainless Steel bolts certified to grade 10.9.
- They are supplied with Copper/Nickel Alloy hard lines with Brass fittings and EBC Ultimax brake pads.
- Can also be used with brake pads BCC202G & BCC202KV
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.
Brand: BCC BRAKING Make: MG Model: MGB Year: 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980