EXHAUST SYSTEM, polished stainless
Yes, it is the best looking exhaust on the market. But even if it wasn't, it would still be the best you could buy. Judged purely by build quality and the oh-so-important "true British sports car sound," the Tourist Trophy exhaust by Moss is in a class of its own. The durable stainless steel with a highly polished finish (no, it's not chrome) will stay beautiful and solid. In fact, we are so confident in the craftsmanship of our exhaust we gladly back it with a 5-year warranty.
The Tourist Trophy Exhaust features:
- 1.2mm thick 304 Stainless Steel used for the muffler shell, pipes and tips
- Muffler packing is a combination of stainless steel wool and fiberglass for a classic sports car sound that is throaty under acceleration but never intrusive while cruising
- Entire system is completely polished to a mirror shine
- Uses all the original hangers and supports
Just installed that new muffler....impressed with quality of build, fit together perfectly and the sound....oh that beautiful British sports car sound - sweet music
Michael S. 4-17-13
|Triumph TR2, 3, 4||Exhaust System||Exhaust||60||EXHAUST SYSTEM||TR2-4||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.