Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Tourist Trophy
Yes, it is the best looking exhaust on the market. But even if it wasn't, it would still be the best you could buy. Judged purely by build quality and the oh-so-important "true British sports car sound," the Tourist Trophy exhaust is in a class of its own. The durable stainless steel with a highly polished finish (no, it's not chrome) will stay beautiful and solid. Modification of the tip angle is required for fitment on overrider equipped vehicles. Covered by a 5-year warranty.
The Tourist Trophy Exhaust features:
- 1.2mm thick 304 Stainless Steel used for the muffler shell, pipes and tips
- Muffler packing is a combination of stainless steel wool and fiberglass for a classic sports car sound that is throaty under acceleration but never intrusive while cruising
- Entire system is completely polished to a mirror shine
- Uses all the original hangers and supports
|Triumph TR6, 250||Exhaust System||Exhaust System, TR6 1972||24||EXHAUST SYSTEM||TR6 1972-76||1|
|Triumph TR6, 250||Exhaust System||Exhaust System, TR6, 1973-1976||49||EXHAUST SYSTEM||TR6 1973-76||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.