Polyurethane Trailing Arm Bushing Set, for 1 Arm
Because polyurethane resists deflection (compression), the joint that is upgraded will not squish and squirm like the same joint re-bushed with O.E. type rubber material. For the performance minded, or for the "once and for all" suspension upgrade, Poly is the only option. These kits and individual bushings are offered with a limited lifetime warranty. Unequaled quality, resistance to dry-rot, ozone and the harsh under-car environment.
* Front suspension kits include upper and lower A-arm bushings, sway bar mount bushings and end-link bushings.
** Rear suspension kit includes radius arm bushings, leaf spring pads, leaf spring "eye" bushings and panhard rod bushings.
|Jaguar Early Sedans||Rear Suspension||Rear Suspension, Mk I, Mk II||23||TORQUE ARM BUSHING SET||Mk I, Mk II||1|
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.