Whitworth Ratchet Set, 1/2" Drive 8pc by King Dick
Made from high-quality forged materials, King Dick drive sets make for a perfect addition to the tool cabinet of any classic car enthusiast. The drive sets use precision drop forging methods to ensure uniformed steel structure. The sockets are broached to size using exceptional accuracy, then ground and polished before being heat treated for consistent and reliable strength that you can count on! The drive sets are then polished again and stamped for the final touch. The nickel chrome plating ensures maximum resistance to corrosion that also serves to enhance the appearance of the drive set. You cannot go wrong with this purchase!
384-860 DRIVE SET, BSW, 1/2, 8 PC
- - Ratchet, 5" Extension, Sockets: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.