MXS 5.0 Battery Charger by CTEK
The MXS 5.0 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger which gives unrivalled performance for batteries from 1.2-110Ah. It comes with automatic temperature compensation built in which ensures the best charging performance, even in the most extreme conditions. The MXS 5.0 also includes battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, patented automatic desulphation program, an AGM option which maximizes the performance life of most Stop/Start batteries and a special Recondition mode for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries. The MXS 5.0 uses CTEK's patented float/pulse system, which is the most efficient maintenance mode when a battery is connected for long periods.
Features & Technical Info:
- -Input 110-120VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.6A max
- -Output 14.4V/14.7V/15.8V, 4.3A max
- -Start voltage 2.0V
- -Back current drain* Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- -Ambient temperature -20C to +50C
- -Battery types: All types of lead-acid batteries, 12V, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL
- -Battery capacity 1.2-160Ah
- -Insulation class IP65
- -Built in charge voltage temperature compensation according to ambient temperature
- -Fully automatic 'connect and forget' 8 step 12V charging
- -Patented float/pulse maintenance for batteries up to 160Ah
- -Warranty 5 years
The Longest in the Business
- All Classic British products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from the date of invoice.
- All superchargers, supercharger components, and supercharger hardware are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of invoice.
- Moss Motors, Ltd. will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part that fails in service within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover labor, failure of related components, normal wear of brake or clutch components or failure resulting from alteration, misuse, accidental damage, faulty installation, or faulty repair.
- Warranty requests should be submitted to our sales department and must be supported by the original Moss Motors purchase invoice and documentation of the failure.